Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the 1/18 scale Sox and Martin '68 Barracuda and 1971 Plymouth Road Runner. The GMP 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge in Atol Blue. GMP's "Night Before Nova", 1969 Chevy Nova before Porkchop rebuilt it. Hwy 61 Hudson Hornet race car, #91 Tim Flock, Hwy 61's 1971 Challenger R/T. I surprised myself with the last car I picked up, it's the 1964 Pontiac GTO "Tameless Tiger" driven by Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick, 1/18 scale by....Sun Star. I don't go for lower quality cars, but this one is not bad. It doesn't compare with Highway 61 or GMP, but it is far better than hotwheels, jada and motor max.
I'll try and post some pics when I get a chance.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's some pics of the Sun Star 1/18 Tameless Tiger driven by Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick. It's limited to 2500 pieces. I don't know what it is about this car, but I like it.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey DaCustomizer, I don't consider myself rich. I don't run to all the stores looking for $1 cars. I've saved tons of money on gas, wear on my cars, time, stress. Now I make 1 trip and I know I can get something special, instead of burning a tank of gas for what???
Heres the 1/18 scale Supercar (ERTL) 71 Sox & Martin Road Runner.

69Stang, I get most of my diecast from 1 guy. His prices are the best I've ever seen. I just met this other guy who who gets different items. His prices are good when you buy in bulk.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
tcjlooker said:
Hey DaCustomizer, I don't consider myself rich. I don't run to all the stores looking for $1 cars. I've saved tons of money on gas, wear on my cars, time, stress. Now I make 1 trip and I know I can get something special, instead of burning a tank of gas for what???
Excellent. :thumbsup:

What do you know about that Roadrunner? Did they actually race it or was it a show car? I remember most of the S&M cars but don't remember the 71 RR. I have the 68 Barracuda, along with 3 other S&M cars - cool pieces.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts