Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
great pics! i found a few holiday classics,chevy thunder and m/c,s usa today.do the m/c's have the rubber tire variation?the dart i have has rubber tires.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D-68pontiac said:
great pics! i found a few holiday classics,chevy thunder and m/c,s usa today.do the m/c's have the rubber tire variation?the dart i have has rubber tires.
The MC series have all rubber tires. Nice finds!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Nice Collection.
I really like that tan car. What is it? It looks like a charger but I'm not sure and the rest of your collection is awesome.
Thanks for Sharing.
Richard
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The tan car is a Challenger, if you're referring to the one with the black top and black on the hood. It's in the new Muscle Cars release along with the blue Dart. Thanks for the comments!

I can snap some more pics of the car if you want. But I can't do really clear closeups as you can tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
The tan car is a Challenger, if you're referring to the one with the black top and black on the hood. It's in the new Muscle Cars release along with the blue Dart. Thanks for the comments!

I can snap some more pics of the car if you want. But I can't do really clear closeups as you can tell.
Thank you for the information. Now I know what to keep my eyes open for.
My question is how do you get the pictures so that they show up here.
Mine are huge and when I reduce them, they cannot be viewed.
I would love to show pictures of my collection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
computer guy said:
Thank you for the information. Now I know what to keep my eyes open for.
My question is how do you get the pictures so that they show up here.
Mine are huge and when I reduce them, they cannot be viewed.
I would love to show pictures of my collection.
I lower my camera resolution to the lowest setting, then crop the images as much as possible so that they are under 90(HT limit). Then I upload them to the HT photo album. After that I click on them, while in the photo album so that they are blown up. Then I right click on the blown up picture(not the thumbnail) and go down to "Properties", then I copy the URL address and paste that into the image notation....i.e.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Few more pulling from Owl's idea, except on a far lesser scale. :lol:



A little blurry, but a cool shot, I think!





Ok, that's it, I'm spent.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top