Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some photos of the track at Park Lane Hobbies in Dyer, Indiana. Meant to get these up sooner. Had a good time racing there. I want to get back there again sometime. Nice place to be.

Randy.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
track

good pics afxnut ty 4 posting them yes al i had light orange shirt on in pic 1 im the guy in the middle.:wave:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Randy,

Be careful not to step on any Gerbils...Ooooooooops :freak: clean up in isle three.

Bob...Pop goes the weasel...zilla

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
The "whats he saying game"

Ok, what are the guys in the blue shirts saying??????

I'll start...

Light blue shirt guy......"Hunder, this is the last time I reassemle your car."
Dark blue shirt guy......."Dammit Honda, you race from the end of the table, I'm tired of digging your cars out of the foamboard"

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Light blue shirt... "Honda's on the track so I got a few moments to fix my car while he makes a lap.
Dark blue shirt.... Yeah I hear ya. I'll get the calendar.
LOL.Just kidding Honda. Hope ya get a bunch of racers to help ya keep the track in your shop. Race on fellas.
>Tom<

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Ok, what are the guys in the blue shirts saying??????

I'll start...

Light blue shirt guy......"Hunder, this is the last time I reassemle your car."
Dark blue shirt guy......."Dammit Honda, you race from the end of the table, I'm tired of digging your cars out of the foamboard"

[/QUOTE]

Too freaking funny Ed!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I notice in the first picture there are hard hats hanging on the wall. Don't see the face shields, but they must be there somewhere. Those guys in blue shirts need to be protected from impacts that could cause permanent damage. Other than that, looks like fun!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I notice in the first picture there are hard hats hanging on the wall. Don't see the face shields, but they must be there somewhere. Those guys in blue shirts need to be protected from impacts that could cause permanent damage. Other than that, looks like fun!
Face sheilds too scratched up to see through. Honda has wood cutter face shields on order. They are wire mesh screen that attach to the hardhats. LOL.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
jAb, JaB, jAb

The "whats he saying game"

Ed, RALMAO...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

B:lol:b...Honda you know we're nicely jabbing you :wave:...zilla

1 - 18 of 18 Posts