Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm new to the Die cast forum, I usually post on the Model Forum, so sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I went on Holiday in the summer and while there I came accross a model Diecast car museum. I just wondered if anyone would like to see the photos I took. Click the link below (I couldn't upload them to the forum as there are 40+ pictures) :)

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv193/ochronosis66/Model Car Museum Lincolnshire/ No sign up or account needed to view these.

Thanks for looking
Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Superbird77,

It was only a small museum, but it was packed with cases full of die cast cars and bikes. We hadn't planned to visit but saw a sign directing people to the museum so, we just had to take a diversion from where we were going to have a look. My wife and two daughters weren't interested and didn't want to go in but, they had a great time once inside. My eldest daughter headed straight for the "real cars" and was more interested in them than the die cast ones on show. As you can see in the photos, my wife was more interested in them also :) My youngest daughter didn't seem that interested until we reached the gift shop on the way out. She ended up with a couple of Hot Wheels cars, which she 'just had to have'. I didn't mind though because they were selling them at a discount price. She had a couple of Hot Rods and a fire truck that only cost me £3.00. Any way, I enjoyed myself! I especially liked the Batman and Captain Scarlet stuff, so much that when I got home I ordered a Vinyl Batman Figure kit, much to my wifes displeasure :lol:

Thank you for looking at the Pictures :thumbsup:
Simon

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Thank you so much for posting your photos. I truly enjoied this collection so much! I really like the way the collections are displayed in themes. Looks like a great place to visit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts