Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:They seemed to have changed something and I cant figure it out. On top of that, Im kind of a dope when it comes to computers.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
They have made some changes, mostly for the better.
But I don't think they've worked out all the kinks completely. That's the nutty part.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I can't look at all my albums. :rolleyes:

I thought it might be my computer.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have problems uploading pictures to it. If I use the laptop it works fine. But if I use my desktop that has an older operating system on it the site does not load the upload page completely so there is not button to hit for browsing to find pictures. It has become frustrating.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Every once in a while it saves pics that are compressed or squashed or it won't save them at all. Works for the most part though.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I've found that Photobucket will occasionally fail to save changes to a photo after editing, which is annoying after you just spent a few minutes editing. And sometimes the option to add text to a pic just doesn't want to work. A few of the editing features don't work at all from what I can tell... In the past, creating a new album has been a challenge as well when it asks for you to name an album that's already been named.

Minor annoyances for the most part. As long as they're aware of it and working to fix things, I'm patient.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i refuse to use photobucket for forum postings, because sometimes if you go away for a while they will delete the links and the pictures on forums will be a red X which is not good for people who go looking for information. i would just learn how to manipulate the hosting provided here. im about to make a how to for this forum on how to use the onsite hosting as its not exactly easy to post pics in full size via forum. hope you get it worked out, and when i get the video made i will make a thread for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts