Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We are new to this and while some of the restrictions may seems a little tight we are just trying to avoid possible future problems before they happen. We know from past experance that if you leave a small hole for someone, they will try and drive a truck through it... ;)

The FAQ provided is not set in stone. We are open to suggestions and constructive comments. If you have a question or comment, PLEASE feel free to post them.

With your help and cooperation we can continue to improve the HobbyTalk Members Photo Album and make it better for everyone.

·
True Sprue
1,291 Posts
BFK click on the photo you want to delete and then go down the page. It sez delete, check the box and click on submit. It should work. Looks like you can move photos too. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Seems I'm the first to have a problem with the photo gallery. Or, perhaps its a Bill Gates thing. I cannot use Netscape to view the photos in the gallery,,, it works fine on other areas of the site, However, Internet explorer does work.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I finally got a digital camcorder that can take beatiful stills. Problem is, when the pics are put onto the PC, the file size is too big (ave. 880kb). Is there any way through windows xp of re-sizing these, or do I have to get some special software? Maybe it would just be easier to take regular pics and scan them in? I know I can set the size of the file with my scanner, however it effects the graininess of the pics. What do you suggest.

Looking forward to finally getting to share some of my work,
Wayne

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hi Hank,

I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by AOL. I'm seeing the red X. I've read on other sites that AOL causes problems, do you think that might be happening here?

Thanks
Bill

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That could be the problem. Try this: Once you dial up and log into AOL, minimize the AOL window and start Internet Explorer by clicking the IE icon on your desktop. This will launch IE that isn't built into AOL. See if they show up then.

In most cases, using the standalone IE is better then using the one built into AOL. Let me know if that works.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts