Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Family. My name is Rockstar and this is my first post, as well as thead. I collect 1:64 late year luxury model cars.

I'm desperatly searching for a phantom, maybach, and flying spur. I conmend Matchbox for making the Bentley Gt. Playaz has really nice cars. Matchbox was set to release a Phantom in 2010. I was REALLY looking forward to that, But word just got back, they scratched that model:freak:.
Those anyone know where I can find these models, or who we can petition to get them created (matchbox has had a relationship with rolls royce since the 70's). I'm also wondering who else here collects only the finest models, not just for numbers, but really nice cars

·
Registered
750 Posts
First I would like to say welcome to the board Rockstar!!! As for the cars u desire, The Phantom (New version) has not been done in 1/64 as far as I know. I am very dissapionted on that one being dropped by Mbx as well. The Bentley Flying Spur seems like its going to be done by Minichamps. It hasnt been announced, but some pics of it are flying around (no pun intended)http://modelautonieuws.nl/?p=474&lang=en-us#more-474 Seethe pic at the top and the see the white four door car. Looks like the Flying spur to most of us. The Maybach has been done by HW. It was a little larger than 1/64, (Maybe 1/50-55), but they work well with the cars when displayed. I think it was in the Dropstars line, I cant quite remember. Hope this helps and I love fine diecast as well, but I like genric stuff too!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome to Hobby Talk.
I am more into Sports/Muscle cars than Luxury Lines.
Hot Wheels did a Corsair several years back. (Thats the only Phantom I know about.) So I am not much help.
But Welcome!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts