Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a couple questions:

• What episodes would have the best scenes for viewing this unit? (for color, shading, surrounding seafloor, etc)
  • How would one paint/glue this to be non-poisonous to aquarium fish?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enough of my whining and laziness!

My own episode list featuring the sealab:

*The Plant Man
*Jonah and the Whale
*Leviathan--this one may be a different sealab. I'll have to watch it...
*Secret of the Deep--again, this one may be a different sealab.

Any others? corrections?

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
I can't remember the name of the episode off the top of my head, but the best references I found were the episode I used a screenshot of for the packaging.

The plot is basically the Seaview is heading to the lab and keeps encountering huge fish. When they get to the lab, the scientist there's going kind of nuts - eventually he starts growing, then goes into the ocean and (coincidentally) grows exactly to the size that a person would be in comparison to the 8' Seaview model.

Lots of good shots of the lab (with piping and shark cage, etc.).

I don't have any suggestions for fish tank compatible adhesives or paints.

P.S. There were a couple of variations on the lab in several other episodes - no ribs or docking port, smooth skin, etc. I did this one as it's the most interesting (IMHO).

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't remember the name of the episode off the top of my head, but the best references I found were the episode I used a screenshot of for the packaging.

The plot is basically the Seaview is heading to the lab and keeps encountering huge fish. When they get to the lab, the scientist there's going kind of nuts - eventually he starts growing, then goes into the ocean and (coincidentally) grows exactly to the size that a person would be in comparison to the 8' Seaview model.

Lots of good shots of the lab (with piping and shark cage, etc.).

I don't have any suggestions for fish tank compatible adhesives or paints.

P.S. There were a couple of variations on the lab in several other episodes - no ribs or docking port, smooth skin, etc. I did this one as it's the most interesting (IMHO).
You are the man. Just the fact you did this is cool. :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts