Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my favorite funny cars. Just thought I post a pic in case some people have never seen one.
Anyone have an idea of how many were made?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dadvball, I have no idea how many were made but that is cool. Hope to see you at our next meet bring your cars to race. October 10th I will send you a reminder. I am leaving for Las Vegas on thursday with my wife and another couple be back on sunday. I will send out the emails to everyone on monday. Thanks Jeremy

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I love this set! I guess it wasnt popular back in the day though. No idea how many were made. But a proud part of my collection!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
If I remeber right, it should be on the package and say something like 1 0f 25000.
Not positive but that was a popular number with PM back in the day.
Richard

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I was lucky enough to complete the set twice, including the Saturn in the red box. I opened one set and gave a friend a boxed set. The space shuttle is really cool too.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I remeber right, it should be on the package and say something like 1 0f 25000.
Not positive but that was a popular number with PM back in the day.
Richard
Thanks! I took it out of the box to take the pic and never thought to see if it was mentioned. I'll have to check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts