Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pete will be racing on Sundays starting April 22 and then every other week up to the end of September. Doors open @ 8 racing @11. The concrete floor that the track is currently on is planned to be resurfaced and leveled with new carpet being put down. Not exactly sure when this will be done but will be done sometime during the summer. Anyone that has raced here knows that this will be a great improvement. The classes will be 4300 GTB/ 5800 SS+ combined, All Star Sprints(4300), Mod Sprints, 18th scale, 4 cell stock, and 13.5 is in the works. If you have any questions Call Pete Russell @ 574-293-1827. Pete is the ONLY one with the correct answers and final say on classes and rules. Questions about the track and setups can be answered here but again for a definate answer regarding rules and classes call Pete.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
New carpet going down this weekend. We will be open this Friday for the last race on the old carpet. NEW RULES FOR PAN CARS COMING THIS FALL. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Thanks to all who raced last Friday. Todd from Mishawaka thanks. Hey Todd do ya need a headlight?? The snake race was a blast. I got some serious air when I ran into Nicks open wheel sprinter. I need a new chassis now. Hopefully by this summer they will be ready.

Track has undergone major work this past weekend. The main surface has new wood underneath and soon the carpet will be in place. We hope to get it ready for the April 22.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Carpet is down and now the glue is drying. The first race on the new carpet is Sunday April 22. We open at 8am racing at 11am. Thanks to all who helped. The track is really smooth now.

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
put some real "ice"down and make it non smoking there and i would entertain the thought of making the trip up.is the new carpet ozite?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hey Jeremy.....

Every track owner has his preferences......can't have it your way all the time....

Just go there for the competition...have fun...relax.....enjoy a new/different track......afterall it is summer you know.....:)

·
Registered
909 Posts
yokman said:
put some real "ice"down and make it non smoking there and i would entertain the thought of making the trip up.is the new carpet ozite?
It was a joke.Pete and I were talking yesterday and said 20 people 20 answers.Do you hug trees too.lol.I can go back if I have to,I think you entertained the idea all last winter? :dude:

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
This is true... Ask 20 people, get 20 answers... I do like the "ice" myself, only would like to see that there's some barrier or way to prevent dive-bombing on the club level. "ice" is real nice at a big race where there won't be a lot of guys missing corners, but on a club level, something more than a post down the center, IMO, is needed.....

Like they say, opinions are like, well, you know....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yokman said:

I wished that they'd put ozite down with ice and new scoring software but regaurdless its a place to race and it is close. Going to sundays helps me alot because now I should be able to race there.

By the way Hofer, I remember me and ETOWNE making the New Years race at New Castle/ Stout Field 2 years in a row now. I think it time for you to make it up here. Or are you scared that you will be 2 LAPS off the pace. :wave:

1 - 20 of 178 Posts