Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some personal thank yous to hand out here. If you have any feel free to tack them on!

DrDealone - Andrew my friend, thank you for helping me get that much closer to finishing my 50th Anniversary Corvette WL set. It isn't everyday that someone will offer a car possibly at less than it would go for sale on the auction sites. I wish there were more folks like you out there.

Blubuddah - Bill, you provided me with a lasting Christmas memory. Seeing my son unwrap a sealed case of Military Muscle JLs was priceless. Having him tear that box open and find a package of War Birds with white propellers and seats, was the white icing on that cake! He actually was so excited with the vehicles as he pulled them out, he didn't notice it until he was putting them back in the box to move on to his other presents!

To all the other folks I've traded with, I can't thank you enough for all the help in expanding my collection. I look forward to another great year next year.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank-you to some special members
of HT for there kindness and generosity.
1. RWWCARGUY for the HT exclusives that he provides to the members here at HT
at HIS OWN EXPENSE. Thanks again Bobby for the kind gesture.
2. FLOYDFROG for his R.A.O.K. this spring by sending me a couple of castings that I
was missing from my collection. Thanks Bill.
3. JEFF KOCH for some great trades this past year. He provided some nice JL castings
that I nedded for my collection.
4. MODOG for sending me a bunch of JL castings that I was never able to find in
Canada. He also found some other castings that I had needed. Thanks Modog.
5. GERALDE61 for the Cool Collectibles castings and that wonderful red Clark's Service
Ford Tow Truck. Gerald, thanks for that awesome casting to add to my collection.
6. To each and every member of HT that I have exchanged private messages with over
this past year. All of you have made diecast collecting fun and memorable.
7. Free Spirit, a fellow Canuck. I have enjoyed each and every private message from
you. Thanks for adding the female touch to diecast collecting. Plus your dioramas.
8. Pony. Thanks for just being you.
9. BFK for adding the female touch and trying to keep things neat and clean. Thx.
10. Carnut, you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for everything.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Having him tear that box open and find a package of War Birds with white propellers and seats, was the white icing on that cake!

That's so cool! Those war birds are very hard to come by.

Thanks to eveyone here on HT just for being here and posting. It's a great place to hang out and read about these cool little cars.

:wave:

·
Registered
918 Posts
I just stumbled onto this post and I just want to say how happy I am that your son got himself a Warbird W/l in that case I sent you. :thumbsup: I also want to thank all the members here that I have traded with (too many to remember and list). I have some more gaps to fill and maybee some of the members will help me this year as well.

Looking forward to handing out more thank you's in the coming year.

Bill

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BLUUBUDDAH said:
I just stumbled onto this post and I just want to say how happy I am that your son got himself a Warbird W/l in that case I sent you. :thumbsup: I also want to thank all the members here that I have traded with (too many to remember and list). I have some more gaps to fill and maybee some of the members will help me this year as well.

Looking forward to handing out more thank you's in the coming year.

Bill
Bill, you can bet I'll be keeping an eye on your needs list. :D I can't guarantee I'll come up with something, but ya never know. :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Just saw this thread myself, and think it's great of Mike to post something like this. Raeding what all these guys do for each other, it just gives me a warm feeling, it really does.

Cobra, thanks for the kind words, but what I do around here pales in comparison to what some of these great Hobby Talkers do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts