Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking suggestion for what people would like to see next from Perry County Hobbies. My first project was the Cheyenne and Springfield class warp engines.

I already have smaller projects on my list of items for release later this year and that would include a new captains yacht with more detail with a detailed dock.

Other ideas I have heard is a new generic stand which could be used for gaming, but make sure it will allow wires to be run if the ship is lit up.

How about a full space ship? I will consider a full ship kit, but I want to make sure I am not sued, but I will consider it. Due to mold size restrictions please note larger kits are out of the question. The company which makes my parts is limited to a 6 inch square mold. The warp engines took 3 molds, 2 pieces per mold.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Given your size restrictions and the obvious desire to not step on any legal toes, I think the conversion kits/parts are a good way to go. That said, the PL 1/1000 scale refit has had a sandly pitiful amount of conversion/optional parts put out for it. Some stuff to go with that wouldn't be unappreciated:eek:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Given your size restrictions and the obvious desire to not step on any legal toes, I think the conversion kits/parts are a good way to go. That said, the PL 1/1000 scale refit has had a sandly pitiful amount of conversion/optional parts put out for it. Some stuff to go with that wouldn't be unappreciated:eek:
I am considering a Federation Class upgrade for it followed by a Belknap/Ascension Class upgrade set. What other ships would you be interested in?

·
Registered
58 Posts
How about a 1/1000 scale kit of this? Or a conversion kit?

It's my design, so you don't have to worry about infringement...

Just a thought. Lemme know if you're interested,

Scott

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a 1/1000 scale kit of this? Or a conversion kit?

It's my design, so you don't have to worry about infringement...

Just a thought. Lemme know if you're interested,

Scott
Interesting design. It would work as a conversion kit. Would people be interested in this kit if I make it?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to be able to sell more than 100 if it were made in plastic. If you you want it in resin I will be able to get resin casts made by the end of the year.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also have a movie-era design, but I haven't finished the 3D model yet.

I like the Refit era version myself, I'd buy a conversion of that. The Federation is cool too.

There are so many ideas for conversions for the Refit, Jackill's has quite a few, and I'm sure there are many others.

There was just so much stuff put out for the TOS E that it seems a shame the Refit hasn't also had as much love.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The refit is on my list of ships to give some love to. I will start with an uprated Federation Class and go from there.

I will also continue to look at add on parts to help build ships from Wolf 359 and other miscellaneous parts.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
58 Posts
The refit is on my list of ships to give some love to. I will start with an uprated Federation Class and go from there.

I will also continue to look at add on parts to help build ships from Wolf 359 and other miscellaneous parts.

Any other suggestions?
Geino, let me know when you need them, and I'll be glad to send you a complete set of plans. You can see samples at http://www.facebook.com/starshipdynamics

My email is scottDOTwayneDOTbellATgmailDOTcom

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Geino, let me know when you need them, and I'll be glad to send you a complete set of plans. You can see samples at http://www.facebook.com/starshipdynamics

My email is scottDOTwayneDOTbellATgmailDOTcom
Scott

I will. Like I said, I want to focus on more recognized ships to start with and then move to fan made ships. I am looking at a Stargazer add on set as part of the movie series of add on parts.

Gene

1 - 12 of 12 Posts