Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I need some help on this one. I bought this die cast back in '03 when it was first produced by ExactDetail Replicas. Its as described in the topic subject and 1/1000 produced in the "Mayfair Maize and Black" color scheme. I have everything in mint condition (Including box, Certificate of Authenticity and entenna), and am ready to wave good bye. Could anyone kindly give me a ball park price I should shoot for? Thanks so much.

~Chuck

·
Registered
793 Posts
Havent seen that one before. Interested in buying or tradeing for it once you decide what or how much you want out of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be looking for cash out of the deal... which brings me back to my original question....lol I was hopeing to get around 140ish for it, but I could be way under... seeing that I have no idea what its worth???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I did see that... and that is what I paid for mine 4 years ago. However I don't think they are still in production, since it is one of only 1000 made(hence the "sold out"). Unless someone knows of a website still dealing them, I've looked myself but couldn't find any.

Thanks for all your help guys... I appreciate it!

~Chuck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
These things have to go up in value sooner or later... And I still haven't seen another one for sale in the same color scheme as the one I have. I'm thinkin the ones you just linked me to are from this years production...?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I have hundreds of nascar die cast that I couldnt get half of what I paid for them, and many are no longer in production.

With their chase car, which is half the production run of your car, only selling for $109, you would be lucky if you could get $100 for the one you have. Remember, you asked us what could you get for it, I am only trying to help. You may want to try evil bay, and set the reserve at what you think it is worth, or what you would like to get for it. That may be your best option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts