Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching Hi an Lo for Speed Machines as I missed the boat (started collecting harder a few months ago) and realized these casting and details are great. I also loved the 2008-2010 series of Matchbox Cars as the Detail is great. So any time I here about finds of either I try and make it and today I struck gold. Also the GTR and VIper Speed Machines were like a 1.60.... SCORE the rest of the SM and Hot Ones were 4.06, :(

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great score! does your GTR have pink windows? I found 1 at oreillys the other day that has pink windows, just wondering becausr i left it behind!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great score! does your GTR have pink windows? I found 1 at oreillys the other day that has pink windows, just wondering becausr i left it behind!
Thanks man... but you left the million dollar variant behind :p
J/K I dont know. But my GTR has Clear windowns Thank goodness

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My point i left it behind because they were pink lol
at this point I will snag any that i see simply for thw wheels. And the after market for these cars with Mainlines is not that bad either, so I could recoop part of my money makeing the wheels even cheaper for my customs... granted I will be keeping the GTR and maybe the Ford GT from this bunch. The rest will be donors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts