Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got this one done...
Got back home after working out of Province for 11 months, so flying home every week made it kind of hard to get any good modeling time in the 2 days here....but now I'm back working in town...and I've got a lot of catching up to do on my kits...

Hope you guys like...
Denis

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent work on Pennywise Denis!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very creepy- especially his right hand. The base came up great! Nicely gruesome. The little paper boat looks really cool.

Chris.:)

·
Registered
546 Posts
It!

Nice work, Denis!
I love the "Cinema Art" kits!
I have the "Day The World Ended" kit...the very first 2-figure garage kit.

Phil K

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :thumbsup:
The one thing I forgot to do was give his hair, shirt and jumpsuit a coat of dullcoat...I'll get that done this weekend...
I caught a little flack from the missus for Georgie's torn arm and body parts strewn on the sewer floor (not part of the kit)...Now she's a big SK fan, so I was a little perplexed at her attitude, but she told me reading about it and seeing it are two different things...Oh well, what's done is done:p
Thanks again everyone:wave:
Denis

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Don't let him loose in the backyard Denis, remember you have neighbors! Anyway, very creepy clown and those fangs, egads. You got some bright colors and a great paint job so he ought to scare everyone who looks at him. Don't let little ones view him before bedtime though.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!...
...Yeah Tbird....that's all that's left of Georgie boy...
Mcdee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts