Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was thinking it's time for another meeting here in Pennsylvania.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/fall/index.asp

How about Saturday at Carlisle? I'm thinking noon, to give people plenty of time to get there. It would be awesome to see some Pittsburgh members there, too. :thumbsup: We could all meet somewhere first (there's a gas station with a Wendy's attached off the I-81 exit- unless someone has a better suggestion), so we don't have to try finding one another at the show. Thanks to Pewter02WS6 for suggesting a venue!

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this back to the top.

Pewter02WS6 (currently unable to get to the boards thanks to Internet Explorer issues) and myself are confirmed for this. Ed (be7bt) is possibly coming as well.

Is anyone else coming? Less than a week away now- and Carlisle is located between Pittsburgh and Philly, so I'd love to see a statewide meeting instead of just a Central PA meeting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
hey Swifty, got your IM... I would absolutely LOOOOOOVE to go, and I go to Carlisle every chance I get--but I am out for this one, as I will be in NY all weekend for a wedding shower on my wife's side, and a baby christening/naming/dunking in a river/however else they are combining religions on my side. I actually considered taking a day off on Thursday to go, but now it's this week already and I haven't even planned it...

--rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts