Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pembroke NH

Looks like there could be a chance that we can put together a couple of races together in July and August on Saturdays..Check out the track,www.106racepark.com there you can see the track size..I will keep everyone posted on the plans...

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I have been wanting to get to race there since we tested at NHIS and stumbled onto the place! If you haven't seen it you wouldn't believe it!

keep us posted!

H

·
0 Posts
Saturday' are impossible for me unless my work schedule changes. What are you planning to run 19 and mod or just mod.

Going thru withdrawals not being able to race.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First I'm trying to get dates...

I have a new car coming this week.I'm going back to a hyperdrive..
Bout time I got smart.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dennis: I would assume they run caps up there? How far from Ricks? I need to get some practice on caps seeing that I have none lol. How big is the driveline so I can figure out how many extra plates and axels to bring? :lol:

Can the 1/10 scales be seen easily from the stand, the track looks huge!

Do then run 1/10 nitro pan cars? I would kill to try that out this summer!

Mike V

H

·
0 Posts
The cars can be seen good, cap 3L, 1R narrow (lr) for BSR is use three greens and orange net rf some were using other compounds. Stay away from black or dark blue car colors blends too much into track,turn two gets shaddy around 1-2pm. Tire diameter don't change much so gearing stays pretty much the same depend on motor turn/wind that ranged from 124 to 128 spurs, 28-33 pinions.
I believe the rollout was somewhere between 1.88 to 2.05 which probably isn't right for the Pt and D6s.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O.K, this is the dates that are available for a oval race in Pemboke...July 10th,17th,24th,31th----August 7th,14th,21th.those are the dates..The dirt track will be racing on Friday nights and I think that we would beable to practice on Friday and when the dirt program starts we will have to stop,unless we can come up with something...We could have two classes 19 turn and Mod...I need some ideas.Dave B,will be at the track and I heard that he would run the computer for us...

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about making a couple of Saturdays for racing and then decide that we can have a big race??? This will give some people a chance to practice...Because I would like to get a couple of races planed for this summer...

I haven't raced on this track for a few years and I can say that when I did I had the best time ever..So lets get something going..

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have offical dates for Pembroke...There will be a link to go to later this week..The races will be on Saturdays...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts