Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
in the corner the servo is straight and its the way we have ran cars for the last 4 years ... Hi Larry see you at the next big race

·
Registered
325 Posts
A very nice car.
Congrats to Steve, Joel, Roman and anyone else behind the scenes. Good job.

in the corner the servo is straight and its the way we have ran cars for the last 4 years ... Hi Larry see you at the next big race
4 years? I was doing that at the Whip! That plus remachining and sleeving the old school blocks for caster and camber too! And........ I was still slow!

Rocket - Hope no one stapled your fingers the other night and how was the pizza?

Steve - get the email about fixing the mini-Chicklets (do they still make that gum) issue? PRW has the answer for it.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
philly cheesesteak was like 5 pounds and woods cleaned his plate . I left half in the refrrig and PRW ate it two days later ...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congrats to Steve and the Pemberton Raceworks Team. You gotta a great asset in the Rocket.

All the very best!
Antonio

(PS - all you need now is a Canadian delegation!....)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Ovalmaster lets talk after we get the first 100 kits in boxes [very soon] and I want to personally thank the KSG family for over 10 years of full support.Those of you who know me understand what the last 18 months have been llike for me and for my family .I cant wait to get back to the track and support the PRW dirt cars as well as he newly designed RP4. if you need any answer to any questions of the cars just ask.

ROCKET

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
Congrats Steve. See you at Ovalmasters. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Do the new front ends kits come with the machined steering blocks like one ones on the car kit pic.

Thanks Jake

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Boxes packed for TOUR spec truck and the RP4 cars that have been paid for and more waiting for payment ... The cars are sweet and cant wait for tracktime hopefully prior to Oval masters ...

This is a venture for the PRW crew but great work done and I am sure the support will be there . I have stepped into thi new role to help get the new cars running like they can and will . track time is the most important thing in the coming weeks .

the cars build very well and scale almost prefect from where Im use to running . the new parts are very close on tolerances and will only get better . This is one great piece that will be folllwoeed very soon by a New DIRT ride and that is also top notch ..

If you need anything just ask and I will answer daily

ROCKET

41 - 60 of 406 Posts