Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our new thread for the 2013-2014 season. Believe me........there will be a lot of exciting new things in store..... Starting with............................

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey guys I just want to say that I'm excited in this new venture and am excited to bring you some cool concepts too the oval racing community. This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time and happy to have this oportunity to be a a big part in designing stuff for the RC industry. My phone has been ringing off the hook and can't wait to get the first product out there for your racing pleasure. THANKS. Also just want to let everyone know this was a hard decision to make as I have very good ties with Rob and Arnie at custom works who make some of the best race cars in the industry. But this venture was only capable at an outside vender and no better then with family. so the venture begins with a 10th scale carpet car that I hope is competitive and available to the whole RC industry and I look forward to being an intricate part of the oval community in many ways in the future. THANKS RP.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was one of the first people to see the car tested at Marshalls hill top hobbies. I must say its one of the easier and most simple cars to set up and run. I'm hoping to be one of the first to run it at Marshalls and hopefully beyond!

1 - 20 of 406 Posts