Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greenlights are hard to find in mass marketers here in PA. I buy most online. However in my travels I've made a few observations.
1..Local K-Marts have moved all remaining G/Ls to clearance racks and discounted to about $3.50. Most are County Roads' Corvettes and Galaxie convs. Is KM going to get new stock??
2.=,.TRU has lots of fresh stock (BB's and Police cars) but also the same two County Roads cars are still hanging there.
Maybe I should have posted this at the UTH site but there seems to be most input here. What's hanging in your area?????

·
Registered
750 Posts
we still have Chrysler 300's hanging in the local Kmart

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
we still have Chrysler 300's hanging in the local Kmart
+1! That's one I bet GL wished they could take back. Too many repaints on that casting! Next: The Javlin. 4 TRU's around here and all of them have at least 3 Javlins from the Hot Pursuit series hanging in them. Not a single car from the rest of that series anywhere. What a shame. It's the best car in that series IMO.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly I have only one '64 300(red). I'd like to have a white one but resisted buying them early on because none had stock wheel covers. As for empty pegs in PA, TRU in York has the BBs and Hot Pursuits that I mentioned and a few others; at least 4 full pegs yesterday.

·
Registered
232 Posts
kmarts only got county roads series 1 and tru is got mcg 9 and lots of black bandits been a motnth and none of have moved. but thats in green bay wisconsin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just a lot of empty Greenlight pegs at Toys R Us. But Meijers (IN,KY,OH,MI,IL) just stocked up and has pegs overflowing.

keith

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Three weeks and one day later, my TRU has same cars in stock and almost as many,:;ie,BB's, Two old County Roads and two police cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts