Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a very nice looking Head 2 Head set with an 05 Ford GT & 66 Shelby Cobra

Shelby Cobra looks SO much nicer in WHITE with pretty little SPARKLES, compared to that Funky Yellow!

And here is another Head 2 Head set of the ever popular 68 Olds 442 & 71 Olds 442

However, the 68 442 in this set is REALLY messed up! Just look at all the imperfections in the paint. I better call RC2 and complain, and take this one back to the store!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
TRU had two sets of each but no WL's. But both of the '68's I seen really did need to go back! They had some bad paint issues. Over the passenger rear wheel well there were two (one was quite large) nicks in the paint or it could of been in the casting it self. Odd thing was that both cars had these imperfections. Strange.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pewter02WS6 said:
what is it going to take for you to part with that olds set????? :)
It's probably going to take the 442 set with the 71 WL to pry it from my hands!!!

Actually, I'd trade either for the set with a 71 WL in it. I may consider trading either set for an AI 442 WL or Green Machine 442, if I cannot get the 71 WL.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts