Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
My wife has some pedal cars but I do not know a lot about pricing of them. For the ones we have $7 to $10 each but I have seen them go for more so I think you did well. If you ever want to part with it LMK lol

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife has some pedal cars but I do not know a lot about pricing of them. For the ones we have $7 to $10 each but I have seen them go for more so I think you did well. If you ever want to part with it LMK lol
I'll take a look when it's in the mail. I was surprised to see one and one that is a display model of a toy, I mean isn't that sort of double the deal? I thought it was a funny thing to have in a collection.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Jada did the two Mustang pedal cars which I thought were pretty cool

·
Registered
467 Posts
Should you decide to jump into pedal cars, there are some things out there. Gearbox did some mini's (along with their full sized ones). Hallmark seems to have been the only one that actually got licensed to do replicas of the old stuff. The ornaments come in at about 1/12 scale and were void of the mechanicals inside. Hallmark also did a run of kiddie cars that were something like 1/4 scale with pedals, cranks, and working steering. On a 1 to 10 coolfactormeter they all come in around a 12. Don't think I've ever seen the one you got. Congrats on your diversification in your car collection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts