Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Those are great! Gotta get me the Yeti, (note the spelling difference on the toy vs. the card), Bling, Bling McQueen, Dinoco Chick, Red/White Ramone, and Tongue McQueen!!!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Peter,
I have not seen any mention of a possible release date on any of the new WAVE 4 models.

I am like you; I am ready to see them now...olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
PWSchuh said:
I'm disappointed in the Bessie. Too small. Wrong color. Wrong shape I think too. :(
i think this is because it appears to be plastic and a part that came in the playset. perhaps we will se a more detailed and diecast version on a single blister card??

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Thanks for sharing the info and pics. My WM has been very dry the last couple of months.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
i think this is because it appears to be plastic and a part that came in the playset. perhaps we will se a more detailed and diecast version on a single blister card??
I hope so. Bessie was a BIG part of the story (pun intended) :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Jstar said:
Thanks for sharing the info and pics. My WM has been very dry the last couple of months.
Over the weekend 2 WM near me must have put out 3 or 4 cases of the Supercharged series. Had everything except Sarge and Cruisin McQueen. Almost all were gone by today. These still go almost as fast as they can put them out.
I am really looking forward to the new releases

1 - 15 of 15 Posts