Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well,,,paypal isnt working for me now for about a day and a half,,,,,,can you sign on to paypal and check your account or make payments??

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Looks like they are doing a major update to the site . That's what you get when you do a full site update and not test it exhaustively before launch. It's been down for a while now. Not good!

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is the kind of thing that makes me nervous about the whole electronic money world,,,,,,,,,,,everybody gets forced to do all money deals with electronic means,,,,,bills and such,,,then,,it all goes down,,,,then what?,,,,nope,,,,to me still $$$$CASH$$$$ is king,,,,,:lol:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
this is crazy, it's been down all day, here for me, you would think that as much money as they have they would have someone fix it by now??????? it's been having prolblems for days now???????? rediculious!!!!!:mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Crapped out for me as well!:mad:

What a pain! I owe "slots" some money and I can't pay him. Ba$tard$!! Makes me hesitant to win anything else, 'cause I can't pay promptly.

R

·
0 Posts
I was transferring money yesterday and had to make my second bank account my primary or it wouldn't accept it... then it worked

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I'm just trying to get a simple 5 buck TTP membership, but the second I hit "Pay", I get a long wait followed by the dang error message. Aaarghh!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts