Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped in the pawnshop first this morning and somebody had sold a bunch
of First Editions from '97-'99 so I grabbed them up while I had the chance, 26 cars total.

A '97 First Edition Way 2 Fast

A '99 First Edition Tee'd Off to go w/ my Radio Flyer wagons and Express Lane shopping cart

I picked up these at WallyWorld. I was glad to find the Supermodified as a mainline:

'67 Plymouth Fury taxi cab

'77 Dodge Monaco Sheriff car

I got two of these Willy's Jeep so I can customize one

A cool '68 Yenko Camaro and Sooo Fast. I've got the Sooo Fast w/ reverse tampo colors too

I got a good deal on some nice 1/87 CAT construction equipment and found a DeLorean and lots of other cool stuff too.​

·
Registered
995 Posts
Dang it! I passed up the yellow Sooo Fast last night, thinking I already had it. But I have the reverse tampos car already...Now I have to go see if its still there.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang it! I passed up the yellow Sooo Fast last night, thinking I already had it. But I have the reverse tampos car already...Now I have to go see if its still there.

Here they are:

Here's another color swap set:

These are just a couple more I have:

I customized this one:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Very very good for ya dude !!! I did the same thing just awhile back with the pawn shop deal... Surprized to find HWs in a pawn shop... You scored much much better than I did... Congrats !!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very very good for ya dude !!! I did the same thing just awhile back with the pawn shop deal... Surprized to find HWs in a pawn shop... You scored much much better than I did... Congrats !!!
I don't know if it's one person selling his collection or what but I've been buying nice cars there since last summer. It started out w/ 2001 First Editions, now I'm getting First Editions in the '97-'99 range. It seems like every so often a new batch shows up.

I've started checking it at least once a week and buy up just about everything whether or not I'm that interested in the car.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Johnny Lightning makes the Fury. If I do anything w/ it I'll make a hot rod out of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts