Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
You know, I was thinking the ecact same thing when I saw that!! With Kasey right there I thought for sure....

Not that you will hear Tony complain about being spun!

Phil

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That's ok,...watch Tony go go go!!:thumbsup:

Getting spun happens, especially when you are behind a rookie! Tony didn't intend to spin him out in that race.

Put it this way, if ANY other driver was behind that rookie, and the same thing happened, people would'nt say a damn thing. Because it's Tony, everybody cries about how he should be banned from racing. (buncha crap)!:mad:

It is racing. Stay on the porch if you don't want to race!

...If you do get off the porch, watch out for Tony!:lol:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on Paul, it is all in fun. I am from Indiana, I actually like Tony. Well only a little, cause he drives a Chevy! At least I didn't call him fat!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
...I wasn't bust'in anyone's chops with my remark, hoosier.

Nascar is turning into such a soap opera.

I'm a big Joe Gibbs fan, and Tony is a great racer, and competitor. Bobby Labonte is a classy guy, and a good driver as well. They complement each other wonderfully in my opinion. Tony IS a little chubby, isn't he?!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see what Gibbs does with the 'Skins this year!

...Maybe I'll watch them more this year, and really get into football again!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm not as deep into NASCAR as my son is, but I do seem to remember that everybody used to talk about Dale Earnhart's driving style, like he was the biggest jerk in the world, while he was alive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts