Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
You know, I was thinking the ecact same thing when I saw that!! With Kasey right there I thought for sure....

Not that you will hear Tony complain about being spun!

Phil

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That's ok,...watch Tony go go go!!:thumbsup:

Getting spun happens, especially when you are behind a rookie! Tony didn't intend to spin him out in that race.

Put it this way, if ANY other driver was behind that rookie, and the same thing happened, people would'nt say a damn thing. Because it's Tony, everybody cries about how he should be banned from racing. (buncha crap)!:mad:

It is racing. Stay on the porch if you don't want to race!

...If you do get off the porch, watch out for Tony!:lol:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on Paul, it is all in fun. I am from Indiana, I actually like Tony. Well only a little, cause he drives a Chevy! At least I didn't call him fat!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
...I wasn't bust'in anyone's chops with my remark, hoosier.

Nascar is turning into such a soap opera.

I'm a big Joe Gibbs fan, and Tony is a great racer, and competitor. Bobby Labonte is a classy guy, and a good driver as well. They complement each other wonderfully in my opinion. Tony IS a little chubby, isn't he?!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see what Gibbs does with the 'Skins this year!

...Maybe I'll watch them more this year, and really get into football again!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm not as deep into NASCAR as my son is, but I do seem to remember that everybody used to talk about Dale Earnhart's driving style, like he was the biggest jerk in the world, while he was alive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts