Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking through 2 bins of approx. 100-120 per bin of carded HW and JL diecast, here is what I took home yesterday. I got what I wanted BUT I'm thinking of going back again for the fun of it lol

I needed these, always loved the spectraflame colors

I needed that Charger and found 2. I like the black 57' Caddy, looks bad

The Pass N' Gasser is really cool

I've never seen this before

A GTO, my first car ornament. I love this 59' Caddy, notice the 2.99 price sticker-seems cheap compared to today lol

Some nice camaros. Notice the hobby lobby price sticker again

This is a sweet casting, my favorite so far

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Tell me I should go back and get more lol. Thanks for looking:wave:
You should go back and get more! :p

That '59 Cadillac is excellent, I've never seen that casting before. Both Cadillacs, the Chargers, all good ones. I would go back no matter what kind of lip that woman would give me. Here's hoping they didn't up the prices while you were away.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Awesome finding dude!!!...But I have to say that in 1977 RS didn't have Red line tires.....but Overall it really looks nice!...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Very nice haul! Go back for more but next time, make a "Mr. John" video out of it!! :lol:

That '67 Camaro is one of, if not THE best versions that JL has done, IMO. :cool:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
If this is the place with the old lady, everyone you grab, just get ooooover excited, do a happy dance, then put them all back,

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
very nice haul, i still say you need to go back, offer to buy the whole bin, if they say yes buy it then before you walk out give them the fake ebay listing of a mainline selling for 100+ dollars....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm glad you guys like them. I really dig the JL's.

Heads up--I went back to that pawn shop and got more stuff lol

I'll post them when I can as I've been busy this week with family and work :(

And yes that crazy lady was there lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts