Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, We been getting some replies on the race and some racer's won't be able to make a 2 day race for what ever reason. So we are going to change the format to a 1 day race ( Sat.) Stiil have a full day of racing, maybe the main's under the lights (we now have lights).If some of the racer's want to race the club race on Sunday that's fine also. If you have any comment's feel free to post on here.
I also would like to thank all the Sponsors:

Associated, John's BSR Tires, SMC, IRS, Sure Shot Racing, SRC Cells,Custom Works R/C, ORC, Putnam Pro-Pulsion, Trinity, R.I.P Motorsports,PMR Racing,CRC,
Precision Racing Systems(PRS).

Once again feel free to post or if you have questions call me @ 201-538-6241

Thanks............................................ Jorge Moreira

P.s The track will be open Friday at about noon for practice with the lap counting system.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Jorge,
Is the start time going to be bumped up from 3 PM?
If it rains is there any plan to run it sunday?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A few more days and we will be racing at Trax70. Can wait for a great day of racing at this facility. The weather so far looks good. The starting time will be around 1pm, if the program runs into the evening we have lights. It's great to run under the lights at this place. So if you can make it come out and play with us on the Fastest Concrete track.If anyone needs more info visit the web site or call me @ 2015386241. Thanks JM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts