Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post the days for the memorial race for my friend Paul Heitz .Paul passed away earlier this spring and we setup a race to help his family out and get all the guys together for a 2 day race at Pauls favorite track ,,,,The new owner was kind enough to let us use his new renovated TRAX 70 for the race ....The days of the race are August 6ththru August 8th... Practice on August 6th ,3rounds of quilifing on Saturday 7th and 1 round and the mains on Sunday 8th .......Please come on down and race. IF ANYONE NEEDS TIRES I WILL GIVE THEM TIRES FOR THE WEEKEND >>>>>>>I believe that a hotel rate has been set with a hotel that is close and I am sure Jorge M. will post details ....It would mean alot to Pauls son if we could make this race as fun as possiable and I know that alot of manufactors have donated prizes for the racers that attend ...

If you need more info please feel free to ask SETUPS can be sent to anyone who wants to attend this race ....

ROCKET

·
Registered
749 Posts
Really looking forward to seein you and everyone coming out for this one, especially Justin. I can't begin to thank you for helping get the word out for this special race in memory of Paul.
For people that have never been there or haven't been there in years, the track is super smooth, and the surface has a lot of bite with very little tire wear thanks to Paul acid washing the surface a couple years ago. Oh, Iforgot to mention its FAST! Now there's plenty of power & lights, even a few trailer hookups are available.

Just bring tables, chairs and cords!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dave , I will be down on Saturday of this week to get my ride ready to have a great weekend .....I am looking forward to seeing Justin also . I am looking to see whos coming down Saturday ,I need a Tent to pit under ....I lost mine when my friend Mick died 18months ago .....See ya Sat or Sunday ...SRM

PS whats the rollout for 19turn ...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey Rocket,
I'll be there sunday, Just bring a tarp and some bungee cords, the one side has the steel frame that Paul built the whole length of the concrete pad to throw tarps over.
I might be going to Wall Stadium Saturday night if your interested in seein Polimeda run his Modified.

I'm not real good on keepin notes, it's been a few weeks since I ran 19T there, but I think I was around a 3.20 rollout.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See ya Sunday DC1.....I will bring the suntan lotion ......I am hopeful teh electric will be on ????????? SRM

·
Registered
749 Posts
Beach, most have been using BSR Green Pro-lite "L" left sides, narrow LR. And Blue Net "S" Right sides...

·
Registered
749 Posts
If you have old caps, alot of different combinations will work, there are some guys runnin tires that are 5 + years old...... especially in stock, just about anything round with rubber on it will work...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would have rained if I got in my car .....The weather has not been good to me thi year....See ya in 2-3 weeks .Got my sons 17th this weekend ..

SRM

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Rocket, was hoping to see you this past weekend, A few people were thinking rain along with yourself but all turned out pretty good. See you in a few weeks.

Dave, nice win. It would have been closer if I didn't clip the inside wall in turn 2.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts