Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that Traded with me

Can anyone that did a trade with me please make a post about how it went and the quality of the gear I sold.

·
Registered
548 Posts
GREAT seller alert - patcollins AAA+

Just finished a deal with Pat Collins on some used 2200 (green meanies from Hilltop) batteries and wanted to let the board know what a pleasure it is to deal with Pat.

Great price, great product, WAAAY FAST shipping, friendly emails. It couldn't have gone smoother and I couldn't be happier.

THANK YOU, PAT!!! -John

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Pat Collins ---- A great trader

We swapped items. Items came in condition promised and packaged real well. Do not hesitate to deal with. A perfect 10 when it comes to buy/sell/trade:wave: :wave:

W

·
0 Posts
Patrick Collins A++++

I just bought a Speedmerchant Rev3 From Patrick Collins and was pleasantly surprised to find it even better than he described. It was in perect condition, had all parts listed plus a few and in addition to that it was expertly set-up.
Don't hesitate to buy anything from this guy, he also ships fast!

Randy

·
Registered
548 Posts
Pat Collins great trader

Great Trader A++++ pleasure to do business with. Fast Payer and thats always a plus

·
Registered
364 Posts
Pat Collins - Great Trader!!!

Just bought some items from Pat. They were exactly as described, fast shipping and very well packed. You can't go wrong with Pat. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts