Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
That is a picture of Amanda Bearse from the movie Fright Night. This is the part where she is turning into a vampire.
For those who don't recognize the name "Amanda Bearse" she is better know for her role as Marcy on Married with children.
Is it strange that I actually know this???

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I showed one of those types of things to my wife one time, and I thought she was going to have a heart attack. She broke down into tears. It was not fun at all.

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Awww,I love to show the kids those pages. Gets em every time,and they're good for the rest of the night :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
i still prefer the one with the car driving through the serene countryside with the soothing music and then that face jumps out and SCREAMS---

--rick

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well....what do you say to something like that....I was looking at the two pictures, looking for any differences and then HOLY SKIDMARKS it jumped out and screamed at me. If I was slouching over and gawking at the screen...I wasn't after that little episode :eek:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I knew it was coming but I jumped anyway.
My son doesn't fall for these anymore and my wife is getting wise to them but I'm going to try anyways. :devil:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trust me,,,,i was looking at this thing very very early in the morning when it hit me,,,,i never saw anything like it and i FREAKED!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,glad you all got a jolt out of it,,,,,,,,:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts