having all this fun!! I will be updating the slide show tomorrow, just in case
someone asks.

Everyone,

It is time to announce the winners for of the photo contest for
September. You can see the photo's of the cars on my website here;
www.partspig.com. There is also a link to a slide show of all the
winning cars on Photo Bucket. If you are one of the named winners would
you please send me an email with your snail mail address off-list to this
email address; [email protected], I will get the prizes on the way to you.
Thanks much and have a good day!

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My apologies to the winers of this month's contest; for not including their names in the previous post. I will remedy that here and now. So Congratulations to Joseph Defelice for winning car for the Month of September. Also, kudos go to the runners-up Clyde-O-Mite, Patrick Hogan and Kevin Shaw. The slideshow has been updated as of the time of this posting. I have had several questions about why there was no winner for the month of July, well the reason is because I changed things up. I was posting the winner for the "PAST" month, not for the "upcoming" month. The winners of this contest display for a month on my website. So for the next month of September the winners from September's contest, not those from August, are being displayed on the website. I know it sounds confusing, but it is better this way. SO there really has been a winner for each month since the contest started. The first winner should have been for the month of June, not May. Sorry for all of the confusion. Have a good day!!!! partspig

1 - 2 of 2 Posts