Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the winners up on my website for the November Photo Contest, and they are; Winner of the grand prize this month; Tom Druckenmiller of HT will get a AW slot car complements of Jeff Clemence from MotorCityToyz and a Partspig Goodie Bag! The honorable mention went to Joseph Glynn. He will receive a Partspig Goodie Bag. The slide show has been updated with photo's of the winners cars. You can view photo's of the winning entries at my website - www.partspig.com. Congratulations to the winners for this month! Have a good day!

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Nice and nice!!! Yankee, you done outdid yourself again!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hojoe, you're doing good on the casting!! A buddy of mine back in my Pike cruising days had a 32 ford 3 window that looked just like that!! Red and all!! A full fendered hotrod is no easy task, and you got it pretty much down!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great job winners!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
864 Posts
he deserves it ! And making modern look european race cars in our scale is always a challenge, due to the lack of cars produced in that purpose.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Congratulations...

Yankee,

That is one nice detailed race car in blue and yellow! Your attention to detail shows and a steady hand helps out also huh?

hojoe,

Red is the best color of all and that roadster is a great car to cast up also.

Bob...love looking at customs...zilla

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yankee,

hojoe,

Red is the best color of all and that roadster is a great car to cast up also.

Bob...love looking at customs...zilla
It's one of my favorite castings. It looks BAD flying down the track. I agree it's really nice to be recognized once in a while.:)
hojoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts