Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the winners up on my website for the October Photo Contest, And they are; Co-winners for the grand prize this month, I just could not decide, so each will get a car complements of Jeff Clemence from MotorCityToyz and a Partspig Goodie bag! Matthew Patrick for his dirt track modified, and Rich for his fantastic track. The one honorable mention went to Noir Hawk from Hobby Talk. The slide show will be updated in a few days. You can view photo's of the winning entries at my website - www.partspig.com Have a good day!

·
Most Interesting Member
6,267 Posts
Let me be clear, I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of HobbyTalk leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all hobbies. To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who have been honored by this prize. Especially because I didn't even know I was in the contest. I will accept this award as a call to action — a call for all hobbies to confront the common challenges of the 21st century.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Let me be clear, I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of HobbyTalk leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all hobbies. To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who have been honored by this prize. Especially because I didn't even know I was in the contest. I will accept this award as a call to action — a call for all hobbies to confront the common challenges of the 21st century.

Thanks,
Rich
Angling for the peace prize now that is proven anyone can win...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts