Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is the first time I've seen "the born losers" set. Had to chuckle out loud when I saw them.
Awesome work on them Buzz. Incredible detail!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a good one:wave:

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Buzz, if I lived in the US, I'd be hounding you for lessons. I'll bet you've inspired more than a few modellers to pick up their skills. Absolutely superb!!!

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Incredible :thumbsup: I also have a set of these cool Born Loser models...but after seeing yours..the only thing missing from mine is firecrackers:mad:....now where did I put my matches:confused:
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Great detail work!! I love these 3 kits. I have all 3 still bagged and ready to build- they are the reissue ones in the white cardboard boxes. Hope I can come close to your work- very nice!!!
Steve

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Someday I will do them again, I got 3 more in bags, I did these 1989 ,there is a lot of room for improvement, as I look at them, I was getting back into modelling at the time, I didnt have an airbrush yet, I keep alot of my early efforts, I sold a few also.
Buzz

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
I see this thread got bumped up to the front of the line again. I never get tired of seeing these kits, especially yours Buzz.

Wolfman, I can't wait to see what you do with Castro!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Simply beautiful paint work on these; they really reflect the painted box art. Very impressive brush work, I gotta say. These look incredible!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts