Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone have had email requests for close up pics , they are now added in my other post titled born losers. All losers were hand brushed, did these years ago.
Thanks again for your interest in my work, much appreciated.
Buzz

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
LOVE IT...LOVE IT!!! I have a huge collection of pictures I get from all over the net on model kits. I have everything listed by manufacturer for the most part. Also have one called built up collections. You have your own folder in there Buzz....I HAVE YOU ON FILE! Cool stuff once again! Gotta ask....why don't you have all of thes images in your gallery (below your name)?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks DF, cause I am trying to make my own website, with pro pics, thats why.Model on I say..............where is that glue now?

Randy

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Kudos on all three kits Randy! Excellent attention to detail. MCR; these three are the only ones made. I've read that a Caesar kit was planned but never produced.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks again guys the the great compliments,the paint roller can be seen cleary in the pic,its on his left side, near the brush,

Randy

·
Registered
140 Posts
for some reason i cannot see my post that i put on here...so im gonna do it again...

love the hitler one especially...and is it just me or does napoleon bare some resemblance to dean martin...

(sorry if this comes through as a double post)

·
Registered
343 Posts
buzzconroy said:
Hi, they are hand brushed, as mentioned above, thanks for the kind compliments,

Buzz

Duh, I guess I should have read your original post better, but I was anxious to see your work. I do not air brush at all, and now I see how well a hand-brushed item can look. I need to take more time with my kits.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
OK, you've done it again Buzz ! I kind of wanted these but after seeing yours why embarass myself with lesser work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Randy must have missed this post and gotta say your a master of the arts of kit building :thumbsup:and these three are Fantastic looking all the way.Now hopefully my three will look just as good as your:)!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
holy chit this is an old thread, very dusty, but thanks for the compliments, btw these are done by hand brushing.

buzz

1 - 20 of 49 Posts