Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up lastnight on my King Kong vs Godzilla big swing kit produced by Paradise.I had alot of fun putting this kit together and the detailing thats in the sculpt is just awesome to look at even when its not painted.So let me know what ya think? :)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Dude, I built that kit years ago! I think. I built a solid resin kit of Kong swinging Godzilla about 6-7 years ago. I think my base was larger though. Came in a large white box. It was a fun kit. So, how many coat hangers did you use to pin it? Nice build up by the way.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
It looks like two guys wrestling in cheesy rubber suits! Just like in the movie!

Great paint job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
robiwon said:
Dude, I built that kit years ago! I think. I built a solid resin kit of Kong swinging Godzilla about 6-7 years ago. I think my base was larger though. Came in a large white box. It was a fun kit. So, how many caot hangers did you use to pin it? Nice build up by the way.
Thanks for the compliments and this is the paradise vinly kit.the only pinning done was to hold godzillas tail to kongs hands and pinned kongs feet to the base. :)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
" Be sure you're right, then go ahead !"
-Dan'l Boone-

Another amazing feat Wolfie, and the claws are great too !
Dabbler

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Good work, man, you definitely nailed the colors all around...you've revived my hankering for the Gargantuas kit I once saw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts