Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
This is a better link, I think:

http://www.four51.com/UI/Customer.a...e273&CEI=9acb6f0b-1e71-4711-aa73-f0e6f6115bda

Johnnies with a guitar, Johnnies with pizza ... hey Tom, how 'bout you set it up so we can skip all the tie-ins and just go down to the corner Wally and get our fix there? Haven't seen a regular JL there in ages, and only one store in twenty five miles that carries the 40th Ann cars.

Does seem like a cool idea though, with that Papa John's Camaro thing, read about it in the news, and the coupon makes it a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cannot give out the production numbers at this time. The coupon on the back for the FREE pizza expires January 31, 2010.

I do not control was stores and how many stores Walmart decides to carry JL in. I wish it was all stores. They have a formula based on past purchasing patterns and POS history that decides that. Right now we are in their "collector" stores.

Thanks!
Tom Z

·
Registered
323 Posts
I ordered 3, one for each family member..it goes to the kids so it makes me happy.
Tom,
Any W/L being produced on these?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Has anyone out there found MY first car which was a '74 Gremlin???? Is JL using "better ingredients" and using a metal chassis on this instead of plastic?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Johnny Lightning has produced an exclusive 1971 Camaro Z/28 for Papa John's pizza. Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Order one today!

www.papajohns.com

Tom Z
Tom ,

Your probably not the one that would know this answer , but isn't it true that only 1970 Camaros have the split -two piece front bumper?

JL has never made a 1971 Camaro casting,, with the full length bumper and the turn signals located under the bumper .. right ?

thanks ,

Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tom ,

Your probably not the one that would know this answer , but isn't it true that only 1970 Camaros have the split -two piece front bumper?

JL has never made a 1971 Camaro casting,, with the full length bumper and the turn signals located under the bumper .. right ?

thanks ,

Steve

The RS (split bumper) option was available on 1970-1973 Camaros.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Papa John Stores......

In time, some stores will be offering them for sale without shipping cost.

Paitence guys! No W/Ls are or were made.

Cars being sol din stores depends on the owner of the chain. Some will buy cases.

Later, Brad

·
Registered
780 Posts
Split Bumper

Split Bumpers Casted twice however not as a 71.
On eway of looking at his is they are all chase cars................Gold Chase cars.

Brad

1 - 20 of 26 Posts