Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys this is pry gona come acrost as a total nub question. but being new to pan car so far I love the car and it works fanasticaly. but the one thing I dont like is yes the setup i have on it allows me to piolot the car around the track rather quickly and I love driving the car. but sometimes at speed the car seems like a realy handfull and if i dont watch my entry on the corners of the banked track the car can get away from me in a hurry. I dont know if this is just how a pan car works or if i need to make some setup changes. but basicaly I was wondering if one of you guys could tell me if someone makes a pancar tuning guide or if one of you guys could tell me what the different adjustments do on the car. I wouild greatly appreceate it.

THANKS
Sean Scott

·
Registered
776 Posts
DARKSCOPE001,
Give us what type of car you have, setup on the car now, what kind of track you are running on and tires? With this we can help out.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Given the track your running on>>>>COLUMBUS BANKED.. the best advice I can give you is ASK THE FAST GUYS RUNNING THERE.. That track is very very unusual.... I normally run more of a flat track setup on that track myself.. But its hard to diagnose what your saying is hapopening over the net...

However

Bring the car down this saturday... IF daryl will let us run a few laps on the banked track(Its flat track oval this week) Ill help you try to sort out whats happening with it.. I should be there somewhere around 10AM sat..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts