Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting back into pan car racing for a winter escape from my summer racing....see how that works?

Anyway...looking for info on builders of pan car. Who is left? Would like to investigate some different kits before buying.

So who is left? I know AE, Hyper, KSG..seen Custom works

Is ADX, Leading Edge, and any other around? I remeber some new car out of the midwest coming out...was real nice cannot remember name.

Thanx

geo

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
ADX is no longer in business. I believe Leading Edge is & still going strong. Pro Parts is another very good choice. There is Maverick, KGB, & REI. These are all conversion kits for the L3/L4's. I think Silva Concepts is about to release a new oval ride. Plenty of choices out there & all are compentative.

·
Registered
657 Posts
jph, ksg, hyperdrive, ae, trinty, custom works, josh cyrul's chassie, leading edge, kgb, beek man's chassie, irs, and maybe a couple more i forgot.
adx, and racetech gone as far as i know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Maverick Oval Chassis. Very fast car. There are two versions, the OPC (one piece chassis) and the Maverick, which is the slider car. Two different flavors, and both very fast.

www.jphracing.com

DW

·
Registered
26 Posts
I Am Actually Looking To Get Into Pan Car And Was Wondering If This Would Be A Good Car For Me Or Not. Mainly Being Competitive And Easy To Set Up. Thanks For The Info

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
APE82 said:
I Am Actually Looking To Get Into Pan Car And Was Wondering If This Would Be A Good Car For Me Or Not. Mainly Being Competitive And Easy To Set Up. Thanks For The Info
The Hyperdrive's are great car's the adrenline is a bit dated but It should work fine,personally I would go with a more up to date chassis like the pro 2 or 0700,mainly for the parts supply and set up help is better.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I have both a Hyperdrive 0700 and shorty Pro 2 and still get outrun by a Hyperdrive Adrenline at one of the tracks I race at :lol: The Adrenlines a very good chassis the 0700 and Pro 2 have a few more adjustment options though. Any Hyperdrive would be a good choice for oval racing!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank You Very Much For The Info. I Do Appreciate The Value Of Experience That You Guys Have. This Is A Very Valuable Site That You Guys Have Here. Way To Go!

·
Registered
327 Posts
APE82, you just won't find an easier car to set up than the Adrenaline! I can almost set mine down on any track and be competative and then just work on tweaking it a bit. I absolutely LOVE the chassis and now have FOUR of them!
Like Flash said, the Pro 2 has a few more adjustments and now I also have one of them. But for overall good car anywhere you take it (carpet or paved), you just can't miss with an Adrenaline! What track are you running?

·
Registered
26 Posts
20TN40 said:
APE82, you just won't find an easier car to set up than the Adrenaline! I can almost set mine down on any track and be competative and then just work on tweaking it a bit. I absolutely LOVE the chassis and now have FOUR of them!
Like Flash said, the Pro 2 has a few more adjustments and now I also have one of them. But for overall good car anywhere you take it (carpet or paved), you just can't miss with an Adrenaline! What track are you running?
I AM RUNNING ON A MID SIZED FLAT CARPET OVAL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts