Hobbyist Forums banner


700 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  kdaracal
so many of you talented people use a neutral color paint that has that bumpy texture..what is it and where do we get it..tia
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
How was it used? On what? Maybe that person will see this thread if you say where you saw it.

Also, Testors makes a spray can with texture, I saw it at the hobby shop just today. It comes in different colors, but has a VERY course texture though. I don't recall wall it's called.

1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.