Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this in the mail I've wanted one since they came out, sent 6.50 for shipping to canada they sent in the envolope seen they paid 4.25 shipping, they could have spent the other $2 & used a flipin box! if people want more for thier stuff price it higher! & will I'm at it sellers want paid in 3 or 5 days then they ship for 2 or 3 weeks, I have two like that right now. the car survived the ride. I guess I'm done now

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Can't ship them in an envelope. Sorry , I know how you feel. Been there. I have got them creased and it didn't happen in mail, and they were described as nice cards.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
several years ago , I had a carded vintage star wars figure shipped to me in a plain envelope

I paid $5 for the shipping which was alot at the time and the tool box spent 77cents so I could get my mint carded figure folded in half in my mail box

nice

I emailed the guy and he said he would send me a refund if I sent it back for what I paid for the figure , but not the shipping , and I was like yeah but you didn't spend the money I sent you for shipping in the first place so send that back too . He refused .

Well this was right before pay pal so I couldn't do anything really aside from leaving bad feedback ....and I *may* have followed the auctions he was bidding on for the next 3 months and just happened to bid them up right to the point where he had to pay his top bid , or close to it , for everything he bought . I literally must have cost him hundreds of dollars and I hope he choked on that $4 he basically stole .

I know things get damaged in shipping but when I pay more than nessisary to have something shipped and it comes like the car you just got , there is no excuse .

I just sold a car on e-bay for $15.99 and the guy sent me $5 for shipping , I put the car in a protecto that I didn't charge him for and the shipping ended up being $6.55 . I am not saying you have to do that but if someone pays for shipping , use the money for that .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts