Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of the store Fire-Eater was talking about. Over 10,000 Hot Wheels on the wall at any one time. On the Grand Opening last month they had over 40 T-Hunts and a ton of the new stuff. There were mad people there. I would say about 50 hot wheels people there the minute they opened the doors at 9am. I was about 15th in line and I showed up at 6am. The first guy said he was there at 4:30am.

Sorry I couldn't just show the room but I pulled the pic from one of their auctions on ebay. For any of you guys coming to the show in irvine if you have the chance just to see the room it's in Torrance which is about 45 miles away from the show. I got their address from the auction.

23126 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505
310-375-2255

P.S. They open cases first thing every Saturday Morning. Ruomor has it they will be putting out at least 4-6 cases on the wall this Saturday. I know I'll be there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
A good friend of mine who is in California for the HW Convention called me last Saturday to tell me about this place he "STUMBLED" on to while driving around looking for one of the "Mattel Toy Stores".He said he had never seen so many HW in any one store in his life.Their website WWW.COLLECTORS-warehouse.com only shows the web site specials...not the whole store.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the place I posted a picture. That's their website. I never order over the website because I live a couple miles from them so I just go in and buy in the store.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I received two HW "J" cases today from them that I had ordered last Saturday.Great people to deal with...they are having a "SALE" this weekend during the convention.They also have an EBAY store that they maintain with HW.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
wow we need that here in washington most hw we see in one place here is well um most ive ever saw was think like 3600 when wall mart got shipped 50 cases instead of 5 last christmas they said it was only a one time error though but most the time like 100 is all that any store here has

1 - 9 of 9 Posts