Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and foremost.....THANK YOU for the support of OvalEdge.com in the 2 short months that the site has been live. I hope you guys enjoy the site as much as I enjoy keeping it going!:thumbsup:

In 2010, look for bigger and better features, articles, and event coverage coming from OvalEdge.com. I have several new features that are in the works and I am working on many new things for the site.

If you haven't yet, check out the site at http://www.ovaledge.com.

If you have ideas, suggestions, feedback, or need support for any site problems, please post here in this forum or feel free to email directly at [email protected].

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Cory-

Really liking the new site. I just updated my profile tonight to include sponsors and a profile pic. Thanks and keep up the good work...

Joel White

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
HAHA. I am watching the VA Tech game and drinking Corona. Can't spend all my racing money chasing women and drinking 5 dollar beers!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I WON'T be in bed before midnight!!:freak:

I'm working on the website and watching the Ghost Lab marathon on Discovery! I'm such a freaking interwebz nerd!

Nick, you'll be glad to know that I did in fact hit up Applebee's tonight and had several of the $2 beers!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
what you cant call somebody.....i see how it is

haha...i guess thats fair because I'll be making laps this weekend and you wont be haha.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I WON'T be in bed before midnight!!:freak:

I'm working on the website and watching the Ghost Lab marathon on Discovery! I'm such a freaking interwebz nerd!

Nick, you'll be glad to know that I did in fact hit up Applebee's tonight and had several of the $2 beers!
Ghost Lab freaks me out. I don't like messin with that stuff.

One thing I do like messin with though is the $2 beers at Applebee's. Mmmm I like beer!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
ok i want to say......i have been on many a web site..they all start out very nice...in 6 months there done and never updated...

i must say so far the content has been good
you are getting info about new products early
and i'm a registered user...nuff said!

keep it up!!!! awesome job!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i want to say......i have been on many a web site..they all start out very nice...in 6 months there done and never updated...

i must say so far the content has been good
you are getting info about new products early
and i'm a registered user...nuff said!

keep it up!!!! awesome job!
Thanks Kat! I assure you that it won't be dead in 6 months! Look for a few new things coming early in 2010. Appreciate the support!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have a new Thunder Power TP610 charger review up that you guys should check out.

I've also gotten a bit of new work done on the v2.0 profiles that will be launching in the near future.

Look for Snowbirds Warmup Race pics from Greeneville, TN this weekend and for those of you that will be there, see ya on Saturday!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2010 Snowbirds

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know about the plans for covering the 2010 Snowbirds on OvalEdge.com.

http://www.ovaledge.com/news/singlepost/upcoming-coverage-of-the-2010-snowbirds

I will be in Orlando Friday-Sunday to cover the action with photos, updates, and live Twitter updates all weekend long. I'm not racing, so expect to get plenty of action shots, news, updates, and hopefully some inside scoops on stuff!

See you guys in Orlando!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
look for fat guy in a lil epic shirt on sat night! i will model my oval edge one of a kind t-back if you need me to!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I now have Snowbirds coverage up on the site, so you can check it out at the link below. I'll try to keep stuff updated as much as possible the next few days!

http://www.ovaledge.com/2010snowbirds/

I'll be in Orlando on Friday morning to provide photos, updates, and news live from the track.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts