Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
It'd prob. be about 3 hours....give or take from Chicago, depending where you are:

Dubuque RC Speedway.....Dubuque, Iowa. Here is the address if you want to go to yahoo and run a map:

Dubuque County Fairgrounds
14569 Old Highway Road
Dubuque, IA 52002 US

We run every other Sunday, starting the 26th of Sept. We get about 35-40 cars. Its oval only, 4 cell stock, and 4 cell 19 Turn Zero Degree are the big classes. We have a website at: http://www.dubuquercspeedway.com

If you have any questions, you can email me or post em here!
Later!
:cool: Mark :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark # 10 Your on the list but Map Quest said its 3hr 15 min Would like to have something a little closer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tmangold
Thanks for the info.but your right its a lot further than 2 hrs.........Map quest said its 6 hrs 12 min.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Sounds good.

Our doors open at 7:30 A.M....Races Start at 10:30 A.M.......we run 3 heats and a main, and the races are over with by 3:30-4:00 p.m.

Later!
-Mark

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just talked with Bill Sullivan,this is the word from Trackside.Oval racing will be every other Saturday starting on October 2.Doors will open at 9 with racing at noon or 1 pm.A good turn out for the program would be great as Scotty has moved the off road program to accomadate oval racing on the weekend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob
That is good news, but why only every other week? I'm not complaning because twice a month is better than 0 times a mounth.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Our local track will be starting up again here in a month or so. check it out. We race a wide variety on a carpet oval, and it is a great time. (Located in Plymouth, IN, about 30 minutes south of South Bend, IN)

www.jamsrc.com

Email them or me ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We love to see new racers at the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts