Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
It'd prob. be about 3 hours....give or take from Chicago, depending where you are:

Dubuque RC Speedway.....Dubuque, Iowa. Here is the address if you want to go to yahoo and run a map:

Dubuque County Fairgrounds
14569 Old Highway Road
Dubuque, IA 52002 US

We run every other Sunday, starting the 26th of Sept. We get about 35-40 cars. Its oval only, 4 cell stock, and 4 cell 19 Turn Zero Degree are the big classes. We have a website at: http://www.dubuquercspeedway.com

If you have any questions, you can email me or post em here!
Later!
:cool: Mark :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark # 10 Your on the list but Map Quest said its 3hr 15 min Would like to have something a little closer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tmangold
Thanks for the info.but your right its a lot further than 2 hrs.........Map quest said its 6 hrs 12 min.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Sounds good.

Our doors open at 7:30 A.M....Races Start at 10:30 A.M.......we run 3 heats and a main, and the races are over with by 3:30-4:00 p.m.

Later!
-Mark

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just talked with Bill Sullivan,this is the word from Trackside.Oval racing will be every other Saturday starting on October 2.Doors will open at 9 with racing at noon or 1 pm.A good turn out for the program would be great as Scotty has moved the off road program to accomadate oval racing on the weekend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob
That is good news, but why only every other week? I'm not complaning because twice a month is better than 0 times a mounth.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Our local track will be starting up again here in a month or so. check it out. We race a wide variety on a carpet oval, and it is a great time. (Located in Plymouth, IN, about 30 minutes south of South Bend, IN)

www.jamsrc.com

Email them or me ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We love to see new racers at the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts