Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I even did the searches and could not fina any info. We are thinking of starting up an oval sedan class locally but we can not find a NASCAR stock car body that will fit the 190mm chassis. Does anyone make one?

Thanks for the help,

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
LOSI and HPI both offer "oval" racing bodies for sedans... The HPI may be a 200mm one, but I'm sure the LOSI bodies are 190mm...

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
i know i ran the protoform 2002 hd monte carlo body on mine at the snowbirds and it worked awesome! for 05 i'll be running a bandit bodies 04 monte carlo.the losi bodies are ugly, but they are the correct 190mm ..i have had 0 probelms with the regular oval bodies we use on our pan cars..i think at least 4 other guys in the A main at the snowbirds used regular pan car oval bodies. scott meeks,ken campbell and tony padilla and myself. those 4 cars ran well at the birds. 2 inch rear spoiler max as well, no wings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts