Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a b3 that I race dirt oval with. If it requires I will switch to a t3 or maybe even the b4/t4. Im am trying to get the edge over my competitors and need a way to pick up performance in the handling department. I have heard that people are making shock towers that allows you to run touring car shocks. I would like to either make this modification or purchase one. My track is very smooth and I think this would be a wise move on my part to get a set of these. Let me know of some prices and some webisites I can possibly order from.

Thanks In Advance,

Wall 2 Wall

·
Registered
831 Posts
mo-motoracing towers

i purchased a set of there towers & used tc3 shocks for my xxxt mf & it's a rocket now. Nice quality & fast shipping. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Shock Towers Are Great - Bodys Are Garbage

I Purchased A Set Of Factory Works Shock Towers And Am Well Pleased With Them. I Purchased An Oval Truck Body From Factory Works, Expecting The Same Quality And Was Very Disappointed.

·
Registered
382 Posts
For my B-3 I used a OLD fiberglass RC-10 rear tower and re-drilled the holes. I moved the front shocks to the rear and got the .56's for the front. Cheaper than spending the $50 for the towers and anthor $45 for the TC schocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts