Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice, place to race... worth the drive.. would love to see some of the BRL guy's come and race.... and have fun..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all things go right And we may have two more COT's next race.. what or were do we hunt that body down?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
And even though it's just club racing, But if you want the spec's for roof and fender height's and min splitter just LMK ...:thumbsup: Or they are posted in the BRL rule's

·
Registered
474 Posts
Next time I get up there I'll be running my Legend. I sold my pan car just before this started up so I was a little bummed.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Much better then expected.. Have a bunch of little things then find a tenth and we have a pretty good game inthe track. Verystable maybe too stable ........

Very fun and easy to drive especially for a new build... Was not even that bad to drive when the Front left tire had the most wt on it ;)

Check out this video on YouTube:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And Saturday should be even better with what looks to be a great cot crowd.....

I know some of te guys were talking about a larger venue date... I think we should start talking and lookig to see what dates we can pull in and schedule a nice race on......

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I wish I cold be there on Sat. I have a company function and no way out, good luck to all, see ya on the 19th :wave:

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Looking for some info on oval classes?

Hey Guys
I come to the cities about every six weeks and was wondering what classes of 1/10th oval you are running. I would like to possibly get in on some racing when Im in town.

Thanks
Mike

1 - 20 of 347 Posts