Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Looking for help. I have two on road 12th scale cars (1) 12L4 and (1) CRC bloody knife. The question is can I get a oval conversion for one or both. If so what brand. I am confused on what you call sliders.
Any Help Thanks Cobbie :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cobbie, I know 12th scale oval conversions are out there, I just don't know who makes them.

As for sliders, on most oval chassis, the battery tray is a separate piece from the main chassis plate, and is bolted to the main chassis with a bracket. You can unbolt the battery tray, and slide it forward or backward to a different set of mounting holes, and bolt it back on, adjusting the forward/rearward weight distribution, and changing how the car handles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
conversion

I see the IRS conversion for 12L3O but nothing for 12L4. Isn't the suspension different on the 12L3O. :freak:

·
Registered
523 Posts
the irs conversion should work for the Associated car. CRC makes a 1/12 oval kit, I would assume you could get just the parts you need from them.

barry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
links

thanks for the links and PM's with links I have learned a lot now i have to make a dession and direction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts