Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks here is the official start of our new Series. Check out the dates, times, and info on the flyer and we'll see you at the track.

I've posted the oval flyer in this thread and check out our Roadcourse flyer in the On-road section too!

Pat/Kathy/Bobby and the gang @ Hobby Stop West :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 9 hours before the start of the race and I can't sleep.

:wave: See everyone in a few hours.

Pat

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Wilkie,

If your reading this, please clean out some room for messages in your in box. I get a message that your mail box is full.

I answered your questions on the SLO class that we're racing.

Pat

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hobby Stop West Racing

another great day of racing and good people to be around and man some of the kids are getting pretty darn good cant wait till next time , and good to see some of the other classes starting to grow :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
great day of racing, a lot of close races, thanks to jimmy for coming over from akron to race sportsman truck, great job pat and bill running the races. dave w.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
racing

forgot to add it was great haveing half of the G-BERG MAFIA IN THE HOUSE and he says he is going to fire his setup man because he does not show ,, Good Job there BullitBateson i knew it was a matter of time befor you came over to the real racers rotflol:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Thanks for having me/us (my wife made the trip over with me) :) Had a pretty good time - for a change. Swapped out my Tekin for the Mamba, had *nooo* ESC problems all day :) Felt good to at least run *with* someone else competitively. Next time I come up there, I'm gonna run the "normal" 4000mAh SMC and see what she's got.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
racing

yo JimmyMac we race every 1st / 3rd / and 5th weekends for points and that is when most of the guys show up and dont forget that there are some times that you will race back to back weekends when the 5th and 1st weekends hit that way and i do see that class growing in the near future

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
From what I understand, "SLO" is basically a VTA car on the oval. You can, however, run a Outlaw/wedge-type Late Model body.

I left a suggestion/recommendation on the FaceBook page ;)

Not sure if I'll be back up that way *right* away; I *was* planning on going to the next Hooter's Tour race. Plans always change, though... :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
mini sprint

What are some rules for 1/18 mini sprint? and SLO? I already know the sportsman truck routine...

Kevin
well kevin there has not been any mini sprints running yet i know alot of guys have them but all it takes is for some to start showing up and you know it they will come

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
is vta 21.5 or 25.5? any rubber tires? or foam?
thats fine on the mini, I've got one with a 4300 in it, very close to a fast stock one, just didnt know the rules... I'm coming from 2 1/2 hours away, might as well run as many as I can... Plan on trying to make a couple trips this winter...

Kevin

1 - 20 of 69 Posts